Monday, November 18, 2013

Moose Monday #5

Happy Monday, everyone!

Do you guys ever get into reading ruts?  I hate them!  I flew through nearly half of The Book Thief, but then I just wasn't interested anymore.  Don't get me wrong, I like the book so far.  I LOVE it, actually.  But I just don't feel like reading it right now.  HELP ME!  What do you guys do to get interested in a book again?

What I've been doing is reading other things.  I've read some fanfiction (don't judge) and last night I started reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  It's so freaky, but I am absolutely hooked!  I'm only about ten pages in, so I can't comment that much on it, but I'm loving it so far!

Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be able to say that I've finally finished The Book Thief!

No comments:

Post a Comment