Monday, November 11, 2013

Moose Monday #4

Happy Monday, everyone!

So I decided to interrupt my "to read" book stack and pick up The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.  Even though I had heard so many amazing things about this book, I had shied away from reading it.  When I was in middle school and high school, WWII books were crammed down my throat until the point where I developed a huge aversion to any books having anything to do with that time period.  

But now that the movie is out, I thought it was past time that I read it.  And holy crap, I am so happy that I did.  The perspective is so original, and the writing style is amazing!  I can't recommend this book enough.  Read it.  Read it now!  Read it right this second!  Leave and go buy it at the book store.

As of right now, I'm about halfway through.  And I can't wait to finish it and then go see the movie!

Oh, by the way, I did finish The White Queen, and you can (maybe) expect a full review coming sometime soon!  It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment